ETAO PODCAST, EPISODE 132.
Rather than try to cram all of what we’ve been playing into a single year-end round-up, this year we’ve decided to check in every three months or so. This time around, Drew, Lucio, and L talk mostly about Pokémon Legends: Arceus (with the two main Ni No Kuni games on the side), Graveyard Keeper, Death’s Door, Dungeon Encounters, and Guilty Gear Strive—plus a bit about Yonder, Pupperazzi, Wytchwood, Littlewood, and Garden Story, and Nobody Saves the World.
Elden Ring is not a major topic here, but it does sort of haunt all of the other topics.
• Here’s the Jimpressions video about Arceus that L mentions.
• If you do want to hear Drew and Lucio lose their minds about It Takes Two, here’s the stream (with, once again, apologies for the first episode being more or less lost to time).
• And here’s Drew tidying his inventory in Destiny 2.
• Here’s a roundup I did about you-monstering, and the history and effect thereof.
• And here’s that Noah Caldwell-Gervais megavideoessay on Dark Souls, as well as the time Lucio and I played through Dark Souls III and mused on things.
“All The People Say (Season 5)” by Carpe Demon.
“Wood Nymphs” by Eric Coates, performed by Reginald Burston and The London Coliseum Orchestra.
We’re on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, Spotify, PocketCasts, Podyssey, and everywhere else. You can also subscribe using good old-fashioned RSS.
Logo by Aaron Perry-Zucker, using Icons by by Llisole, Dávid Gladiš, Atif Arshad, Daniel Nochta, Mike Rowe, Jakub Čaja, Raji Purcell and IconsGhost from the Noun Project.